Contact Dickerson Oxton, LLC
Dickerson Oxton, LLC
1100 Main St, #2550,
Kansas City, MO 64105
Clients can find our office at 1100 Main St, #2550, Kansas City, MO 64105.
We are located in the Lightwell building on Main St, between 11th St and 12th St in Downtown Kansas City. Our building is three blocks east of the Kansas City Convention Center, two blocks northwest of the Power & Light District, and a half-mile northwest of the T-Mobile Center.
The Jackson County Courthouse, home to the 16th Circuit Court, is about a half-mile east of us, the Charles Evans Whittaker U.S. Courthouse is about a half-mile northeast, and City Hall is about a quarter-mile east. Kansas City International Airport is about 20 miles north of our office.
- From the North: Take I-29/US-71 south, stay to the right, and take the exit for I-35 S/I-70 W/US-40/Wichita/Topeka. Merge onto I-35, then take exit 2D, Main St/Delaware St/Wyandotte St. Merge onto Independence Ave, then turn left onto Delaware St. Continue as Delaware St merges with Main St, and follow the road to our office on the right.
- From the South: Go north on US-71, stay to the right, and take the 11th St/Downtown exit. Follow the exit ramp as it curves to the left and merges onto 11th St. Turn left onto Main St, and continue to our office on the right.
- From the East: Head west on I-70 and take exit 2P, 13th St/Downtown. Merge onto 13th St, turn right on Main St, and follow the road to our office on the left.
- From the West: Go east on 12th St and turn left onto Main St. Continue on Main St to our office on the left.
How To Get To Our Law Office In McAllen, TX
- On 12th, between Baltimore and Main Eastbound
- On Wyandotte, between 11th and 12th Southbound
- On 11th/Petticoat Lane at Main Westbound
- Metro Center 12th & Main
Our building has a public parking garage that you can enter from 11th St, between Main St and Baltimore Ave. You can also find parking across the street from our office at 1110 Baltimore Ave. Finally, there are a limited number of on-street metered parking spaces surrounding our building on Baltimore Ave and 11th St.
You have several options for reaching our office using public transportation. We are near the Metro Center station for the KC Streetcar. A bus stop on 12th St between Main and Baltimore is serviced by RideKC bus routes 9, 11, 12, 18, 23, 47, 101, 106, 229, Troost MAX, and Prospect MAX. Several of these routes stop at the East Village Transit Center, where you can transfer to or from other routes.
Top Sights in Kansas City, MO
- Science City
- Arabia Steamboat Museum
- Kaw Point Park
- National WWI Museum and Memorial
- Kansas City Skyline Viewpoint
Law Office Hours
Office hours: Monday through Thursday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. You can request a consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
Nearby Top Sights By Interest
- The Kansas City Public Library: Central Library
- Crossroads Charter Schools
- Arabia Steamboat Museum
- 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Convention Center
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Dickerson Oxton, LLC focuses its practice on personal injury law. Our Kansas City personal injury attorneys handle all types of personal injury matters arising from the negligent or wrongful actions of others, including car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, and wrongful death. Since its founding in 2010, the firm has successfully resolved over 98% of its cases.
More Than 10 Years of Experience
Our attorneys have over ten years of experience representing clients against the businesses and people who injured them. We employ a client-centered approach to practicing law and provide transparent, honest, and straightforward legal representation. Contact us to discuss your injuries and learn how we can help you pursue financial compensation for them.
Local Hotels Nearby
- Hilton President Kansas City
- Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, an IHG Hotel
- Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Downtown/Convention Center
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Kansas City Personal Injury Lawyer Client Review
“I recently completed a case with Chelsea. My experience was great. I never once felt uninformed or like I couldn’t ask questions. I always felt things were in great hands. They make it so easy to move forward through hard experiences. I would recommend the firm to any of my friends or family.“