Who can file a wrongful death suit?

If you have had a loved one who has unfortunately passed away due to someone else’s negligence or a medical error, anything like that, you should get an attorney. You may ask “who can file a wrongful deaht suit?” But as a loved one of the person who passed away, you have that right. That is an awful experience to go through. Any person who’s gone through that– there’s going to be a grieving process. You don’t want to let someone get away with that if they’ve taken someone from you. You should call an attorney and have them investigate the case, have them look into it for you and pursue it vigorously.

They won’t be able to completely rectify the situation, of course, but they will give you justice for what that person took away from you. We’re prepared to handle those cases, both from an emotional aspect and in handling every legal aspect of the case that there is. We want to fight for those people and make sure that they obtain justice for what happened to them.

Do you have a loved one who has passed due to wrongful death? Give us a call at Dickerson Oxton. We’re here to help.